Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Get with the times!

I was checking my google analytics today (which I haven't done in ages), and I noticed something that was profoundly disturbing. In the last month, roughly 3% of the readers of this blog were using IE6.

Now I have nothing against Microsoft, (obviously since if you read my blog you would realize I develop using their tools), nor am I Microsoft hater; however, as web application developer, I strongly despise everything about IE6.

If your using IE6 or IE7 go upgrade already! Or go use FireFox.

2 comments:

Ralph Allan Rice said...

... or Chrome or Safari or Opera. Anything is better than IE6. I am glad Google will be dropping support for it. Good riddance!

John said...

I will like to use Firefox because It is fast than Microsoft browser and also no fear for virus.
cartucho r4